1. Determine the relative position of their products in the market.
2. Review, revise and improve their marketing strategy.
What We Did
1. Selected three of the customer’s competitors for comparative analysis.
2. Analyzed the competitors’ websites, particularly their structures, for UI.
3. Compiled information on competitors’ promotion activities.
4. Evaluated contents of competitors’ sites, PR and owned media.
Compared to before, their revised site saw a 100% increase in discrete visitors, a 30% increase in inquiries and applications, and an 80% reduction in visitors quitting the site without filling in an application form.