Nonprofit Foundation in Japan
1. To revise their website, clarify and simplify their message by reducing excessive jargon.
2. To increase website traffic and inquiries.
3. To expand outreach to and inquiries from nonprofit organizations and corporations.
What We Did
1. Conducted research on traffic to their website, including heuristic assessment of website visitors’ experience navigating the site and satisfactory interface.
2. Based on our research, drew up a list of ways to improve user interface, including clarifying the contents by reducing technical jargon, and anticipating user needs and questions when reorganizing the site.
Our research clarified the customer’s strengths are, so that they can differentiate their services and products from the competition’s, and improve their messaging to their own customers.